Sunny, with a high near 66. South wind 5-15 mph. Isolated showers at night. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southeast wind 10-15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10 percent.
A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. South wind 10-20 mph. Showers and thunderstorms likely at night. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.