A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 5-15 mph, becoming southeast. Snow likely at night. Cloudy, with a low around 27. East wind 10-15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
A slight chance of snow showers before noon, then a slight chance of rain showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. East wind 10-15 mph, becoming southwest. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent. Mostly clear at night, with a low around 29.