Lily Moser had been smelling smoke for a little while Saturday night at her apartment on Douglas Avenue, but she didn’t think much of it.
But then she noticed a “bright light” in one of her window. She looked out and saw flames catching from a next-door house to her apartment on the second floor of her building.
She knew she had to act quickly.
“I ran out of the house and grabbed my cat. I didn’t take anything else,” said Moser, who works at Spic and Span restaurant. “I called 911.”
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Las Vegas Optic, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Las Vegas Optic and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.