• Meadow City Camera Club has an exhibit of photographs in the El Fidel Restaurant until Friday, Dec. 6. Eight local photographers have taken “Points of Departure,” each seeing something unique. A reception will be held from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 9 at El Fidel Restaurant.
• One Rock at a Time - Erosion Control Techniques and Small Drainage Restoration presentation by Steve Reichert, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 9 at the property of Adam and Sonya Berg. For directions and more information, call Lea at 425-5514 or email Ikhzaan and Katheryn at email@example.com.
• The Corazon de los Caminos Chapter of the Santa Fe Trail Association will meet starting at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 9 at the Hillcrest Restaurant. Following the meeting will be lunch and a talk by Las Vegas Historian Jesus Lopez.
• West Las Vegas High School Class of 1993’s 20-year reunion is being planned for Nov. 9. Classmates are sought. Class members are asked to send your name, street address, e-mail address, class photos, information on other classmates and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or www.facebook/West Las Vegas Class of 1993. For details contact, Heather Sanchez at 505-577-0509 or Melisa Trujillo 505- 697-2237.
• Robertson High School Class of 1979 will hold a 35-year reunion planning meeting at 1 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 10 at the Best Western Montezuma Inn and Suites conference room. All interested classmates are invited to attend.
• The New Mexico Highlands University Concert Choir presentation of Vivaldi’s Gloria at 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 10 at 3 p.m. in Ilfeld Auditorium. Tickets are $5 and NMHU students are admitted free with a valid ID.
UPCOMING & ONGOING
• Veterans and guest breakfast, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 11 at the Elks Lodge on Collins Drive. For more information, call Elvie at 505-718-9345.
• San Miguel County Offices will be closed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 11 in observance of Veterans Day. Offices will reopen on Tuesday, Nov. 12.
• Grand opening of the Veterans Student Resource Center, 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 11 at the LCC Student Services Building boardroom 101. Refreshments will be served.
• The city of Las Vegas Utilities Department will stop providing effluent reuse water for residential customers beginning at 3 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 15. For more information, call Vanessa Marquez at 426-3319.
• New Mexico Highlands University’s Jazz Ensemble concert, 7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 15 at Ilfeld Auditorium. Tickets are $5 and NMHU students are free with valid ID.