• Fine Art Print lecture series by Dr. Robert Bell, 4 p.m. on Tuesday, April 8 in the George and Sheryl Talbot Fine Art Print Room in Kennedy Alumni Hall. Sponsored by the NMHU Foundation. This talk is titled, “Japanese Prints.” For more information, call the foundation office at 454-3248 or Bob Read at 454-3338.
• 11th Annual Regional Transition Fair, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 9 at the Mike Marr gym on the Robertson High School campus. For more information, call Leslie Damon at 454-5717.
• Gift from the Heart Campaign,” to help children and adolescents in need, collection of basic need items will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 9 at the 11th Annual Regional Transitional Fair. Items needed include personal hygene products, non-perishable foods, kitchen items, household items and clothing. For more information contact, Holly Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nancy Martinez at email@example.com.
• Story Time at Carnegie Library, 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 9 in the children’s area of the public library. This week’s book is “The Red Lemon” by Bob Staake. Free and open to the public.
• Robertson High School will host a blood drive from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, April 11 at the Mike Marr gym. Call Bryanna Duran at 426-6007 or Donna Ortiz at 429-4698 to sign up. United Blood Services, which is conducting the drive, recommends that donors give blood three times a year.
• Hotel Castañeda Celebration for the Community, noon to 2 p.m. on Monday, April 14 at the lobby and dining room of the Hotel Castaneda at 524 Railroad Avenue.