On August 14, we were serving our lunch crowd at Mary Ann’s Restaurant when one of our customers went into an epileptic seizure and fell to the floor. Michael Sedillo and his mother were having lunch when this occurred. Mr. Sedillo immediately rendured first responder aid. He kept our customer from choking or hurting himself during the seizure. Mr. Sedillo cared for our customer until the seizure had passed and he came around.
The ambulance arrived 15 minutes after being called and examined the customer.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Las Vegas Optic, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.