Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 5:03 pm (Updated: December 3, 5:09 pm)
Students at Paul D. Henry Elementary got a short break on Monday morning after the school’s integrated fire system sounded.
City of Las Vegas Fire Chief Philip Mares said an overheated heater motor caused the system to alarm. He stressed that no students were in danger, adding that they were evacuated safely.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Las Vegas Optic, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 3 pages per month.
You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below
Las Vegas Optic | firstname.lastname@example.org | 505-425-6796 P.O. Box 2670, 614 Lincoln Street, Las Vegas, NM 87701 Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday