A crew is working on getting rid of mold inside Union Elementary School.
On Wednesday, the crew disinfected the mold with bleach and covered it with primer. That process resulted in some children getting nauseated, Superintendent Jim Abreu said.
The mold was caused by problems with the school’s roof, which the district fixed on a short-term basis, Abreu said. Next summer, the district plans to replace the roof.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Las Vegas Optic and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.