A crew is working on getting rid of mold inside Union Elementary School.
On Wednesday, the crew disinfected the mold with bleach and covered it with primer. That process resulted in some children getting nauseated, Superintendent Jim Abreu said.
The mold was caused by problems with the school’s roof, which the district fixed on a short-term basis, Abreu said. Next summer, the district plans to replace the roof.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Las Vegas Optic, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.