The City Council on Wednesday will consider a contract with a company to collect past-due utility accounts.
The contract would be with Advantage Group, which would provide the city with the lowest rate, according to documents.
For years, members of the City Council have called for more action on past-due accounts.
The council will meet at 6 p.m. at City Hall.
• Dennis Maestas and Jose Jesus Montao as police officers.
• Tony Martinez as purchasing officer, Anna Ortega as customer service clerk and Valerie Urioste as control clerk.
• Contract with PNM that allows the utility to shut off customer service in certain areas as needed to prevent overload. The city would be reimbursed for allowing its electricity to be shut off. The city has backup generators.
• Approval of lodgers tax revenue for the Fiestas, the Chamber of Commerce, the North-South All-Star games, the Places With a Past Tour and Music from Angel Fire.
• Discussion and direction to establish legislative project priorities.
• The council may close the doors to discuss personnel issues, matters subject to the attorney client privilege and acquisition of real estate.