Go into our “low price” Walmart and look at the cost of water — trucked in over long distances and hopefully of drinking water quality. Depending upon the label prettiness and package size, you will see the prices ranging from $1.10 to $6.90 per gallon.
Surely, Las Vegans can do better than that. What about city water? Let us drag you though some details.
Where does city water come from? About 10 percent is piped from groundwater aquifers a few miles south of the city, and the remaining 90 percent comes from our local Gallinas River.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Las Vegas Optic, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Las Vegas Optic and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.